Collection of 100 stories written by 100 hikers – many of whom are members of the Bruce Trail Conservancy. Twenty-seven stories focus on Bruce Trail hikes, the rest span Canada and much of the rest of the globe. From the back cover: Hikers have always been inspired by the wonders of nature’s diverse landscapes. Equally compelling are these 100 stories written by 100 hikers from various backgrounds, professions and lifestyles, who present their own interpretations of their individual experiences. So lace up a pair of virtual hiking boots and journey with us across mountains, savannahs, canyons and deserts. Enjoy trying on 100 different hats and experiencing 100 great adventures through a kaleidoscope of coloured lenses. Andrew Camani is an avid hiker and member of The Bruce Trail Conservancy. When he isn’t out on the trail, he teaches in the Grand Erie District School Board. The father of three adventurous daughters, he lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
- FLOWERS OF THE CAMINO – Thurs. February 19 @ WPL 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- CHAMPION. SURVIVOR. HERO. LEGEND
- Placing ebook/eaudiobook holds–the easy way!
- Access to eBooks got easier
- CELEBRATING CANADA’S GAME!
- November Chill is Here — Bring on the Comfort Food!
- Pulitzer Prize winning TOMS RIVER : A STORY OF SCIENCE AND SALVATION
- A House Warming — Biography is on the Move — Visit it at it’s New Home!
- THE REEF : A PASSIONATE HISTORY : THE GREAT BARRIER REEF FROM CAPTAIN COOK TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- ALL FISHERMEN ARE LIARS