Collection of 100 stories written by 100 hikers – many of whom are members of the Bruce Trail Conservancy. Twenty-seven stories focus on Bruce Trail hikes, the rest span Canada and much of the rest of the globe. From the back cover: Hikers have always been inspired by the wonders of nature’s diverse landscapes. Equally compelling are these 100 stories written by 100 hikers from various backgrounds, professions and lifestyles, who present their own interpretations of their individual experiences. So lace up a pair of virtual hiking boots and journey with us across mountains, savannahs, canyons and deserts. Enjoy trying on 100 different hats and experiencing 100 great adventures through a kaleidoscope of coloured lenses. Andrew Camani is an avid hiker and member of The Bruce Trail Conservancy. When he isn’t out on the trail, he teaches in the Grand Erie District School Board. The father of three adventurous daughters, he lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Summertime and the reading is easy………
- Celebrating summer solstice at Woodstock Art Gallery. Where’s wolfie?
- Parade outside the library : congratulations to Woodstock Cadets and RCSCC on their anniversaries.
- Out of the box : June 11th…..Veiled faces and scenic spaces
- It’s special when the Mayor shows up…
- DAD’S DAY IN THE EASY CHAIR BOOKS — Three new titles about Dads arrive in time for Father’s Day
- Oxford Winds Community Band at Woodstock Public Library starting at 6:30
- Out of the box June 3rd
- Dog Lover Days Display
- having a great time at Cedarview senior lifestyle and wellness show