Eat like a Lannister. Brew spirits to warm you in the coming winter. Treat guests to exotic sweets and alchemy-inspired cocktails. With this collection of hearty meals inspired by George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, it’s all possible! Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
- Arbor Red Wine–the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
- The House of Stark’s Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits–savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
- The Imp’s Wild Strawberry Fool–a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples–the meal of choice at Craster’s Keep
- Tears of Lys–the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike
Feast your imagination on entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks that will make your fantasies a reality!
Alan Kistler co-hosts the weekly podcast Crazy Sexy Geeks and writes the “Agents of S.T.Y.L.E.” column on Newsarama.com. A pop-culture historian focusing on sci-fi/fanstasy, Kistler has been featured on CNN, in New York Daily News, and on NPR Radio 360.