Collection of 100 stories written by 100 hikers – many of whom are members of the Bruce Trail Conservancy. Twenty-seven stories focus on Bruce Trail hikes, the rest span Canada and much of the rest of the globe. From the back cover: Hikers have always been inspired by the wonders of nature’s diverse landscapes. Equally compelling are these 100 stories written by 100 hikers from various backgrounds, professions and lifestyles, who present their own interpretations of their individual experiences. So lace up a pair of virtual hiking boots and journey with us across mountains, savannahs, canyons and deserts. Enjoy trying on 100 different hats and experiencing 100 great adventures through a kaleidoscope of coloured lenses. Andrew Camani is an avid hiker and member of The Bruce Trail Conservancy. When he isn’t out on the trail, he teaches in the Grand Erie District School Board. The father of three adventurous daughters, he lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
- HAUNTED ONTARIO 3 and UNRULY PLACES
- MICROADVENTURES : Local Discoveries for Great Escapes
- THE BACKYARD HOMESTEAD BOOK OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- The Widow’s Guide to Sex & Dating – Carole Radziwill
- China Dolls – Lisa See
- The Swan Gondola – Timothy Schaffert
- The Opposite of Loneliness : Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan
- Clean : Overcoming Addiction and Ending America’s Greatest Tragedy
- Add this to your Vacation Checklist…
- Build a Dream Home for Your Favourite Bird with the AUDUBON BIRDHOUSE BOOK!